안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fettucini Carbonara

My wife promised me to make some fettucini carbonara.
Yep, despite the fact that I do not eat meat let alone smoked beef, I like fettucini carbonara..simply because it is so yummy and delicious. The first time I tried eating this Italian food was not at any fancy restaurant or any kind. Nope. It was at home. My wife made this Italian recipe for the whole family and I got a chance to take a taste of it. And...the stars were sparkling out of my head and spinning over my head * chuckles*. Wait, of course it was not because I ate the beef, nope. Just the simple taste of its fettucini and its creamy milk as well as its cheese and mushrooms were the ones that melted my tongue and appetite.
Last night, she made another one for me.
Actually I got already broke the fast with nasi uduk and fried tempe; but the idea of having the second fast breaking at around 10 pm was so intriguing enough that when she asked me whether I would like to have some fettucini, without further ado, I gleefully said why not.
And...so these are the snapshots (of course by my old-dated cellular camera) of the fettucini carbonara I am talking about.

The pictures are not so flattering and they do not do justice to the deliciousness of the fettucini. But, at least I could save the moment before having them eaten with gusto. ;) Oh, I shared the food with my kids, too.....:) Eyra just loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...