안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, August 6, 2011

BBC Knowledge's Birth: The Fight for Life


The riskiest day of your life is the day you are born.


The riskiest day of your life is the day you are born. During birth, the design of the mother's pelvis and baby's head will be subject to huge pressure. It takes an extraordinary battle for survival just to make it into the world. Ground-breaking internal imagery and computer graphics allow us to see this most perilous journey as a mother gives birth to her baby. 
So, I just watched this BBC Knowledge show. I was so captivated by the extraordinary journeys of the born-babies featured in the program. I was speechless and out of breath at the same time since the program was so captivating and moving at the same time. Especially in following the story about Faye and her baby, Gabriel. It was simply because my first son, Adley who died in 2004 must have had the same cause. He had lung failure when he was born. Anyway, I am so happy to see that Gabriel is safe and healthy. I wish that we had had that AMEC (?) procedures to be applied for my son. But, I am sure that Allah has His own way of showing his Grace. 

Oh, I love BBC Knowledge. I am glad to have subscribed it. It is indeed a rewarding experience to have this channel because I have so much to learn from it every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...