안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, August 13, 2011

Rumah-rumahan

Eyra insisted that I had to make her a 'house' out of blankets, pillows and stuffs found in the bedroom. I am sure that she was sleepy. And that was the reason as to why she kept nagging at me to make her something to play with.With lots of energy and efforts, I managed to make a 'house'.
She was happy, and so was her sister, Freya.
Once I finished making it, they forced me to stay put inside the 'house'. They just wouldn't let me go out of the bedroom. So, I told them a story...of course a made-up one.:) It was about Timun Emas 'golden cucumber' Well, it was actually a folktale passed down from generation to generation. However, since I forgot much of it, I kinda made it up. It turned out that my kids loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...