안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, August 9, 2011

So much for Harry Potter part 2!!!

I was disappointed because I could not watch HP2 for the second time although I had bought the ticket already. !!!
Well, so much for the waiting.
So much for the money I spent on it.
So much for the time I spent expecting for it.
So much for the energy I spent on wasting on it.
So much for such an expectation...
I never thought that all of a sudden the tickets I reserved ........were in vain.
I did not use them.
Something came up..I got to attend a meeting.
My wife simply could not go since she got to take care of the kids.
Meanwhile my sister could not make it since she got to pick our mother from the hospital.
There goes the ticket.
There goes the money.
There goes the time.
But.....at least I could contemplate on it.
I will make sure that it won't happen no more.
(I put the picture upside down so as to show how upside down my feeling was this afternoon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...