안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, August 15, 2011

The Tall Neighbor

Yup, I guess that's what I call it eventually. I never thought this this so-called Pertamina Tower being erected right next to my college is relatively tall compared to other building surrounding it. So, this 9-storey building is dubbed as the tallest building in campus to date.
I took a snap picture of it on August 15, 2011. Well, just to make it as a remembrance of how it is being built. Afterall, I think I will be able to see it again in a year or two. When it is completely built, I wonder how it will look like. So, I guess...on my vacation from my study in Korea...in between...I guess (hopefully), insyaallah I can see how it will look like.
Oh, I took this snap while I was talking over the phone to my wife over what I've been through today....
one hour or more...waiting in line to talk to the customer service of Bank BPD Jogja. I need to have my account transferred to another bank for some other reasons.
I got to copy all of the related documents I have to prepare if I want to get a promotion.:)
I got to make sure everything that I want before my departure to Korea in two weeks time.
hmm such a hectic day. Indeed.
and...now it is almost 3 pm and I got to prepare the buka bersama with my office at Pring Sewu this evening.
hmm....fighting..semangat, suray

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...