안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, August 4, 2011

Traveling by train



Taking the executive train from Jogja to Bandung, Jogja to Kediri, Jogja to Jakarta has been one of the most convenient ways of traveling for our family.
Taking the air-conditioned train will enable us to enjoy the time while traveling while at the same time enjoying the sceneries along the way. 


It is so cold inside the compartment, especially at night since the AC is not adjustable. But, then we got no choices but to feel and be inside it. Like the time when I got to wear some clothes to cover up my balded head. I got to do it otherwise I would freeze during 5 to 7 hour ride from Jogja to Bandung or to Kediri.
On any other occasion, we had no choices but to take a business class where no air conditioner is available. When it happened, we had to bear all the possibilities of less convenience along the way.




But, hey...my kids love traveling by trains so much that we take trains more often than by bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...