안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The facade of my sister's house

 So, this is the facade, the look of what's going to be the house of tante yuni and om didik's.
Located in Palagan street near the mountainous area, it is breezy and cool at the same time.
It is still under construction, but in late August it is expected to be completely built and furnished.
This morning we got a chance to take a look at how the finishing touch is being carried out. Eyra and Freya love the swimming pool the most. Of course it is not yet completed but the idea of being able to swim at personal swimming pool is intriguing enough for both of them. They asked me to put them into the pool even though there was no water in it, yet. They just liked the idea of being in the no-water pool. I got to put them and take them out for three times....until I was a bit out of breath due to its relatively high walls.
I got the impression that the house is huge...so huge that it could accommodate more people than I thought it would. The best thing about the house is that...it is so comfy...I am sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...