안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Gosh...suray the movie-freak

I know that this is Ramadan and I am not supposed to think about this worldly stuffs like going to movies or let alone watching them. hmmm.....I know I should not at least have this kind of idea of going there again (at least until the end of Ramadan). *chuckles* But the thought and the idea of watching HP7 for its second time always lures into my mind and keeps ticking and bugging my head.
So, this time around....I got to keep the track of what to do to ease this urge of going to cinemas again.
But...just when I tried soooo hard in getting myself not in the way of thinking about movies.......the greatest temptation of all came to me just now. My friends asked me whether I could get the ticket for them. No, I can't do that. But once again.....I knew just how to get the tickets in hand.
Simply...I call my student who has been proven to get me the premiere tickets to Harry Potter last week.
Now...I got to do the same thing again.
and to make things worse.....Transformer 3 is coming on its way to town.
Oh bugger......

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...