안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Simple yet Eye-Catching Vespa


upside down no saddle Vespa!
flattened milk box
Do not be mistaken! It is not  glass . instead, it  is  Aqua bottle.
At the campus parking lot, I bumped into Taufiq (my junior at English Department). I spotted him trying to start the engine of his eye-catching Vespa. It was the vespa that caught my attention (to be frank)..simply because I never saw that Vespa before. I was pretty sure that that was not his Vespa. Upon asking whose vespa that was, he told me that it was his brother's. Just take a look at the deliberately designed details his brother put in the Vespa. Really..it got me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...