안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sandwich for 2nd round of Fast Breaking

I had my fast-breaking meal already. Still, I was thinking of having something else to eat after coming from tarawih. Guess, I felt kinda wee bit hungry afterwards. So, just when I was about to ask my wife whether she had something in store for us (me and the kids), she asked us if we wud like to have some sandwiches. Without thinking...we just nodded.
Hopla...this is it. This is the sandwich she made for us.
Today, August 11 is our 9th anniversary. We got married on August 11, 2002.
So, the sandwich was a kind of starter (appetizer) for today's anniversary that we're planning to celebrate with friends. (of course, during buka puasa 'breaking the fast" time).
..since it was a bit late a nite, I do not think the pictures are clear enough. They are a bit blurry, I suppose. But...at least it shows the sandwiches my wife made for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...