안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The kids @ Malioboro



During my mother and my sister's visit to Jogja, I had a chance to take the kids to a playland on the 3rd floor of Malioboro mall while the women (mother and sister) spent their evening shopping to their heart content.

Since I did not know where to take the kids, I just might as well take them inside the mall where I could have something to eat while watching over the kids.




So, we ended up on a playland, bought them some balloons, cooled ourselves with some McD's ice creams; took some snaps of the scenes....











The kiddos were happy. So were their mother and grandmother (a.k.a. my Mom).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...