안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, August 1, 2011

Taman Pintar




On July 28, my father and mother visited us in Jogjakarta. It was their time ever to drive from Kediri to Jogja. Well, actually my brother-in-law drove the car. My parents decided to give it a go. They might as well had a kind of test-drive for the new car they bought. So, the group consisted of my parents, my sister, her husband, and their daughter—Lala. Since it was Lala’s first trip ever to Jogja, the one place that she should not miss was Taman Pintar. I think it is a recommended educational park for any kids who stay, live in, or visit Jogja.
So, we took the kids to Taman Pintar to experience some educational tour in the midst of cultural and more often than not… over priced tour. By planning our own trip to suit the needs of the kids, we let them visit Taman Pintar and spend the time all morning there.
I could tell that they did enjoy their time at Taman Pintar. Freya, Eyra, and Lala were having fun exploring the site. They went to most places that they need to see and learn within 25 minutes. Gosh, it was not enough time to do so, though. But luckily the trip was worth-it. So worth it actually since it was only around Rp 15,000 (not even US$2) for 3 kids to enjoy the whole park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...