안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, August 15, 2013

Gyeongju Summer Trip (part 13): the 2nd day in Gyeongju

Just woke up in the morning. hmmm..a tired face. A bit drowsy. yet..we're ready to explore Gyeongju today. oh, have I mentioned that we love the scenery at the back. It turned out to be a great decision to stay at a pension with hills surrounding it. 
From the 2nd veranda..we could make barbecue party if we wanted to. But..we didn't, though.
another picture of a decorative touch on the 2nd floor, overlooking a garden.
and..wait.. I saw.....Om Wawan, Eyra, and tante Ulfa were sitting on a swing... 
not..again...why is it that they always make a 'heart' pose? is it a girl's thing? *^ 
Oh, I found one particular item that took my mind back to my hometown years ago. I used to have one of these to repel and whisk away mosquitoes. Yes.."obat nyamuk" or mosquito medicine...that's what we call it. 
hmm..summer. mosquitoes are striking back again. 
and then..we're ready to take a morning walk... 
another different facade of the garden...
earthenware disposed of? No..they're decorative touches @ the garden.

2 comments:

  1. A blog-walking. SimBah Google led me here: pretty pics, nice stories. They inform us that you're all ok! And oh, how we missed you all!

    Go home soon, ok!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my my....bang Erwin....what a surprise....!!! nice to know that bang Erwin ended up finding us thru...Google+blog-walking:) alhamdulillah...we're fine. Yes, it's sort of our diary to 'store' loads and loads of pics we have each and every single day:-) ya...we miss you, too. Jogja & all.....
      Bismillah...2 tahun lagi. masih semester 3,bang. ^^
      doakan....salam untuk mbak Wulan and the kiddos...:)

      Delete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...