안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, August 29, 2013

Good Morning, Daecheon! (part 2)

It's around 6 pm and I thought to myself that it'd be a waste of time, had I not waken up early to catch the sunrise as I had with with the sunset.
So I walked along the coast.... 
Even birds do take morning bath:) 
and prepare for their daily routines... 
The cotton-like clouds hanging over us.... 
another bird was caught lurking on something... 
"you're not alone, are you?" 
Oh, apparently not. She's just about to go.... 
As I continued exploring the morning activities around the shore... 
I noticed an arched-bridge that looked a cool place to check out the beach from above. 
Yep, I was right. It sure did look different. The coastline seemed to have disappeared into endless horizon; the sky's starting to clear up... 
another angle from the arched-bridge...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...