안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, August 1, 2013

그래, 그렇기도 하겠구나 'Yes, You May Be Right'

I loved the poem that I bumped into at a subway station the other day. 
Once again...the longer interval of subway operation during summer means longer time to wait for subways to arrive.
What's one of the best ways to spend 'seemingly nothing-to-do' time while waiting for subway?
Read the poems scattered along walls of subway stations across Seoul. 
My daughter found a boyfriend like pure cotton. I wanted a son-in-law like pure wood or silk. So I didn't like him. I wanted my daughter to live warmly for life. One day, her boyfriend hoped to come to see me but I refused coldly. Then my daughter shouted, "Is there only winter in life? Why don't you know that pure cotton is best in summer? And when winter comes we can put on layers of cotton!"
Yes, you may be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...