안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sunset Over Daecheon Beach (part 2)

A zoomed in sunset.... 
sure it did look so huge... 
It may look trivial for those living near this beach..but for me who's been 'trapped' among concrete buildings and high-rise in Seoul.....this is a sight to behold! 
Wait...an almost-full moon was also lingering over the eastern sky... 
as the sun set, I let myself in...into the absorbing power of its charms... 
and that's the only reason as to why I kept on clicking on my camera... 
and made a painting-like sunset out of it... 
or a water-color-version of sunset... 
kept myself going on being absorbed into its calmness.. 
until it gradually vanished..into ....the western horizon.. 
and...left me with an awe and amazement. 
till we meet again, sunset^-^
alhamdulillah..that I got a rare chance to witness the Greatness of Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...