안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, August 9, 2013

Freya Handed Me A Present!!!

A present words cannot express. 
I did not know what she was up to. She was so persistent on asking me to give her a piece of paper. As I did so, she began sitting on the floor and started drawing something..I couldn't make out until it's just right in my hand..right in front of my eyes. 
Yes...she drew me a picture of a house with animals around it. Since she watched 'Turbo' the movie, out of nowhere and all of a sudden..she's just drawing some snails and other animals on her drawing. hmm...//I love the sketches and the way how she used her own hand writing in Hangeul to write something like this: 
Of course, she knows that Koreans use Hangeul and that's why she did so. Grammar is out of the question here. The fact that she expressed what she had in mind and jottin git down in Hangeul really surprised me. She's just 5.
I am sure that what she meant was 'Freya sends a letter to Daddy' 
then...came another drawing. was it some sort of a riddle for me to decipher^^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
I mean..I should've attentively listened to her jibberish when she 'explained' her drawing.
Anyway...it looks like a 'happy' portrayal of something.
She was trying to tell all of these through a letter (drawing) and gave it to me.
Thanks, Freya.
Papa loves your present. I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...