안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, August 31, 2013

What's for Lunch? Kimbab!!!

Kimbab? Of course, the only kimbab I can eat is vegetable kimbab (야채김밥/ yachaekimbab).
Since it was raining cats and dogs outside, I felt reluctant to go out. 
The office restaurant's menu served pork, hams, fish, and other things that I cannot eat. hmm..being a vegetarian is fun but at times it's a bit hard, as well. 
Then..came along Seonhee who asked me if I wanted to have some kimbab. 
Sure, why not. So, she bought me some..and that's my lunch. 
The wrapping box of the kimbab that I had the other day.
A good lunch? hmm...yeah. sure. I liked it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...