안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, August 31, 2013

Got Lost: Thanks to my decision to take the BUS!!

I wanted to try going to KBS again..by bus. Took the bus no. 147 and I ended up in a place farther away from Youido. Well, I could've gotten off the bus right before it got further, right? But, I didn't....
But as I was approaching the Gangnam area..I knew that I just got to get off...
* I passed lots of shops...in Gangnam area....'Carpe Diem" hmm my favorite words... 
Crossing the Han River. Foggy morning... 
and..I got lost in Hanti station...Bundang line. Never thought that I would end up getting off at this station. That means..I got to transfer two or three times..depending on which direction I was heading to. 
Took a snap picture of where I was...
practically speaking, I cannot say that I WAS lost since..getting lost in Seoul is nothing because the transportation system...is reliably available into most areas you're getting by to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...