안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, August 31, 2013

Daejeon: Student Orientation

What a hectic week that was, indeed. I think I never set my feet at home. I've been on the move since.^^
On Sunday I went alone to Daejeon by the morning KTX. Well, I shouldn't have take KTX had I not been late waking up!!!!! Yes, it's my fault. I should've taken the bus provided by the organization (Universitas Terbuka Korea) that would take us to Daejon for only 10,000 Won round trip. But...since I took KTX..I got to spend almost triple than that. 
Anyway..I got to enjoy the trip no matter what. though..being alone for almost 2 hours.:)!!! 
Passing through a bridge ..crossing the Han River...it's a good sight, though. 
okay..let me wrap up what happened in Daejeon.
It's the orientation day for new students of Universitas Terbuka Korea (Open University) for Fall Semester 2013. New students got their university jacket as one of the initial official symbol of them..being students. 
Then...speeches after speeches...and talks after talks...about the (mostly important) bla..bla..bla...and the rest..is about how to and do and don't's .....^^
I think I also..learned about what I should do as a tutor...starting from this semester. 
As many as around 100 students attended the orientation at KAIST campus in Daejeon that day.
It's a long trip to Daejeon..but was it worth-it? yeah sure. 
At least, I could meet face to face with the students whom I am going to be tutoring for the next two months. It's been worth-it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...