안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, August 31, 2013

Seonhae (West Coast) Highway 휴계소(hyugyeso) (A Rest Area)

I was going back from Daecheon to Seoul via west coast high way that links cities in the western coastal area..way up to Seoul. It took us app. 3 hours which was pretty 'nauseating' if you did not know what to do during which.
so..as what most trips do...we also did stop at the rest area. 
Oh, there were massage chairs. But, you got to pay for it. Oh, swell...";) 
Out into the parking lots, apart from (of course) cars and cars being parked, I noticed that not many people were using the outdoor..considering the 'heat' that day. 
Even a windmill stood alone unnoticed. Had I not been intrigued by the long bridge that --later on as I found out--we had to cross in order to reach the mainland, I wouldn't have noticed it, either.
Okay..let's take a snap of it. 
One more. ouch..it's a bit obscure and blurred. 
Yup, that's where we stopped to take 20-minute rest: Ocean Park Resort. 
Oh,please..I wouldn't consider it as a resort, though.
or, was it???

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...