안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, August 31, 2013

JAZZ + KIDS: Would They Mix? (part 2)

the verdict: Yes...to a lesser degree.:) I mean..I was trying to enjoy the concert..but it turned out that I couldn't help but noticing how the kids were trying to 'imitate' the drummer, the pianist, the guitarist...during the show. 
Eyra loved imitating how the pianist was playing the tunes. She found it amusing. 
She even kept on doing it over and over again....and her sister burst into laughter ...realizing that it looked cool to do so. 
so..she's trying to give her sister an energy drink..so as to make her pumped up again just like what the pianist did....! 
Okay...so far...I could enjoy myself listening to the concert..while at the same time..right next to me..these two kids were drown into their own way of enjoying JAZZ. 
Actually, most of what they did was 'JAZZING OUT' the pop music. Well, I guess I know  and I could understand why they did that. Most of the spectators were mainly (of course) the families with children..so...at least...the concert was trying to cater the need or palate of most people... 
The evening sky was brightly beautiful. 
Simply delightful to be in the open air...listening to jazz. 
A relaxing feeling once again..set in...right into my senses. 
Thanks.   
Let's take a pic. here.!  
Opps....why is it EDISUP-NWOD??? 
Thank you, the management of Seoul Children Grand Park for having sponsoring or initiating this public-friendly concert for all walks of life to enjoy a summer night in a most-relaxing way possible.
*oh, it turned out the my kids loved it, too. --still..to a certain degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...