안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A LONG walk around Daecheon Beach (part 1)

Instead of splashing myself into the water, I took the time to look around Daecheon beach district. Well, I think  I got to see what this little town had to offer for its visitors, right? 
Now..while listening to one of my favorite songs: Jill Scott's A Long Walk....
I started my journey. 
The streets at Daecheon street were full of 조개집/조개구이 or shells or any kinds of sea food restaurants (typical of any sea-side restaurants). What I loved most about this place was that they playfully decorated their front facade of the restaurants with lamps...the blinking ones. 
Then..off I walked and walked to the other part of the street, only to find..that a lot of shops were using the word 바다 (bada) or 'sea'. Oh, I should've counted how many hotels using this word with its combinations.
Still, the sky was perfectly blue!!! 
Then..something caught my attention:
보령머드체험관 
Boryeong Mud Skincare Center!!!!!
(more stories about it later) 
I kept on walking and walking until I ended up in another section of the beach. 
The fact that it's a hot summer did not hamper people to freely 'tossed their bodies' around the beach. Well, I can see why...because there were lots of trees right next to the beach. 
But, for those..who wanted to dip into it...well,.. 
Oh, I spotted a house nestled on a hill, ducked inside a lush forest....(well, not that lush, but still)...it was quite a sight since.it's just 100 meters away from the shore!
How cool is that!! 
and for others who wanted to stay there for a couple of days, they could rent a land, yes..we could rent a land to set up our tent and camp ourselves out^^
Don't get confused...it's also just 100-meter way from the shore.
Then..I kept on walking and walking until I reached another section of the city...
What caught my mind was how green most of the surrounding was.... 
walking and walking until I entered a similar and familiar sight of restaurant after restaurant as far as eyes could see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...