안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, August 31, 2013

On My Way to Youido: By Bus

After taking Eyra to school, usually I took a subway to Youido. But, that day..I decided to give it a try..going to KBS by bus. I passed lots of different streets along the way. More importantly was that..I could see how some parts of Seoul looked like in the morning around 9 and 10 in the morning. 
I passed by the office district in Jeongno. Some office workers were seen getting off the bus..right in front of their office. 
now let's see what I saw during my bus ride: some of the them were...
One intersection @ Jeongno. One busy lane, one...empty one.  
In front of Lotte Department Store, headquarter at Jeongno. 
The Namdaemun fashion outlet.... 
Bank of Korea... 
Bank of Korea, near Namdaemun. 
Korea's No. 1 Heritage: Namdaemun (South Gate) after being renovated, rebuilt, reconstructed. Well, most people knew the shocking disaster when an arsonist set it ablaze in 2008. 
A national loss has been reborn.
Near Mapo...or Gongdeok...I am not quite sure..:( 
A stack of colorful blocks in all shapes imaginable. 
Approaching the Mapo bridge... 
on the bridge..over Han river.. 
A serene yet bright morning...and blue sky over Seoul.  
Safely got off near Youido Park from where I got to walk straight towards KBS. 
Then...I was strolling along the park with some nice view over the park: office buildings that looked like they were spurting^-^ out of the park... 
One of my favorite places to hang out: IFC Mall in Youido. 
The strings of office buildings... 
another one...take a look at the five huge coins coined together!

1 comment:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...