안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, August 31, 2013

Just the Three of Us: Water+Picnic+JAZZ!!! @ Children Grand Park (part 2)

The first reason why they dragged me out to this park was no other than....splashing themselves into the creek.  
They just could not wait to plunge into the ankle-deep creek...and had the best of their time in the park. and as for me? I was just watching them from afar.... 
It's not that hot that day, still..the glaring of the sunlight should be a consideration when it comes to taking the kids out in the water like this. 
Luckily, the management of the park provided the canopy-like tent to cover the whole area of the creek where most children were playing. 
As for the adults, they could just hang around inside the colorful tents set up next to the creek.  
As for us, we just spread out a thin blanket which served as a picnic mat:)^^
easy and light to carry.
The girls were having their snacks. Hungry, eh? 
Not a minute too soon, right after I told them the snack's gone:)...they're 
they're once again...playing around the shady part of the park. 
running around, playing hide-and-seek (yes..just the two of them), and... 
they seemed to have found something that aroused their curiosity. 
I didn't know what...until.... 
I saw them dragging long sticks..which I presumed was...the fallen branches of the tree!!
gosh  "Girls, you two..come back here at once. Throw that away...and come right here!!"
I told them to get rid of those branches... 
It's 6 pm already..and we're about to leave..when I read an announcement about that night's jazz around the world at the open stage!! 
Yippey....we're not going home yet!
Yes, girls. But..this is for Daddy, Ok?
I know you didn't know what jazz is. But, let me assure you that you won't be disappointed...(I wished).
so...I managed to 'persuade' the girls to stay for 1.5 hours more...at the park...to sort of 'accompanying' their Daddy in (trying) to enjoying the jazz concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...