안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pororo Birthday Cake Went Where?

It went all over the place. Freya got a request. She'd rather have a Pororo B'Day cake instead of Tayo or any other characters. It was hot. The two Paris Baguette stores near home did not have them. I went as far as Itaewon (after Friday Prayer) to find one..with no luck. Then..I went to Wangshimni...Nope. They didn't have one either. 
Then..I went to Dolgogi...and I was lucky..oh..Freya was lucky, the store had one.
So..the birthday cake got to take a bus ride..... 
during summer...// then..off we went to Seoggye...to take it home...
What a ride...just to buy this Pororo Cake.
Oh, kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...