안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, August 31, 2013

Last Pictures Taken @ Daecheon Beach

I guess I was tired (enough). Did not know what to do...
after all the sun's rising so quickly...that...I got to leave... 
I mean..I promised to myself that...I got to pamper myself...by "debauching":) 
myself into the mud sauna....while I was here. 
But before that..I got some more pictures to take.
It's an islet far beyond the horizon. Almost could not make out what it was.... 
until my camera did the trick.
Off I went to the sauna, and on my way...I encountered colorful tubes for rental. 
They're waiting for the consumer to make the best of their time, too. 
and..should I just run and stop right there so as the camera be able to take a glimpse sight of me?? 
Bye-bye Daecheon... 
**#No pictures of me being muddified^^
I would never post a pic of me ...inside the sauna..:-)...
Okay, till we meet again, er?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...