안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, August 31, 2013

콩국수 + 돌솥비빔밥

The summer's about to pass us by and yet..I haven't tried any kongkuksu (콩국수) or "white noodles soaked in soybean sauce" served COLD. Look at the ice cubes!! 
yes..that's how I describe it. 
My wife and I had lunch together. Rarely do we have lunch just the two us...:)
Kids were at school:) so we managed to have lunch together. 
Finally, my 콩국수 in Summer 2013. Yummy...slurp..slurp...slurp...^^ 
As for my wife, she wanted to have dolseotbibimbab or mixed rice on hot stone bowl. 
that's how we describe it. Full of vegetables and it's one of the so-commonly dubbed 'well-being' food in Korea.
so, why not having it, then?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...