안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A LONG walk around Daecheon (part 2)

Since Daecheon beach is a resort beach, the sights of buses and cars parked right in front of or right beside the hotels, resorts, motels, and other lodgings were common. 
Kept on walking until I encountered the water park. Did I go in? sure no. I'd rather keep on walking... 
This is the hotel that also manages the Water Park. 
and this is where I stayed at.^^ well, not really a hotel..but it's kind of.
It's called HUFS 수련원 (HUFS suryeonwon) or HUFS Training Center.
Yes, some campuses from Seoul and other cities built their own training center at the resort like this. Cool, eh? 
Woosong College training center. It's a campus in Daejeon city. 
Then, I also noticed that Korea University also had one, too.
It's right next to my university training center.
Okay..let's keep on walking...and I bumped into a very peculiar, yet eye-catching display of what I thought to be a military barrack, but then..
it's a restaurant specializing in 부대찌개(budaejigae) or dubbed as 'military soup.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...