안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, August 31, 2013

감기 'The Flu': A nightmarish portrayal of a catastrophic Seoul

But first...before talking about the movie, I was overwhelmingly alarmed by the fact that the catastrophe that befell upon Seoul (or Bundang city in the movie) IS.....caused by the flu brought by a migrant worker from Southeast Asian country (or countries?) 
oh no.....oh ...what an image. ^^
but...thankfully..the movie kind of 'steered' the scenario in such a way..that the so-called flu virus carrier....turned up to play one of the pivotal roles in the movie!!!

So, I watched the movie with Seonhee^^, yes, first time ever. She kept on telling me as to when we had a time to see movie together and finally we did. We had 3 hours in between studio recording and Mr. Mana Rahmana's farewell party. 
So, we went to IFC Mall's CGV theater and got ourselves hooked and mesmerized by the insanity and chaos thrown upon our face!!!
*-*
Now..thanks (sarcastically+ironically) to the movie, I've become a bit of anxieties whenever I see someone sneeze!!! 
I hope ....I am turning myself into hypochondriac!!!!
See the trailer here: and decide....especially if you are in Seoul.
This movie is enough to see it once ONLY. Not that it's not a good movie, It's a well-executed movie...it's just that it offered so much blood in the midst of its humanity-ridden message. 
Still, the haunting images of catastrophic disaster brought in by FLU...
is enough to make me mumble "once is enough"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...