안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Bomb for Sale???

Yes, it's UN-mistakenly a bomb! That's right.
With the timer on its front facade, I could vividly see that it WAS a bomb.^^ 
We're walking home from our night-scavenging and night-craving when we encountered this ticking bomb.
Yes. just go get some coin, insert it into a slot, and move about your CLAW...no..it's not a claw, but an automatic batter to push the thing we want.
I want to have the cute bomb... 
See? It's so adorably tempting. It looked cute, too.
The bomb is set and we just grab and defuse it... 
I might use it to WAKE me UP every morning.
Yes...CAUTION, it's a wake up call time-bomb-typed ALARM clock.
What a great idea to wake some deep-sleepers!! like me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...