안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, August 31, 2013

Just the Three of Us: Under the Tree (Children Grand Park: part 1)

It's Saturday. mid noon. Mommy's staying home. Me and the girls went out for an afternoon picnic @ Children Grand Park. Set up the picnic mat, and me..laying down on my back facing up against the sky....under the shady tree.  
Yes..it's a relaxing feeling of being able to lay down myself in the park...feeling the breeze of the air...without any worries lingering on.... 
Enjoying the day, watching other groups of people doing the same thing: Saturday picnic on Summer afternoon in August. 
Hmm...wonder when I'll be able to do this again. 
Sure...I can if I want to.^^ 
Make the best of time before the start of the semester on the first week of September.
Where were the girls? They're busy swimming....I mean...playing in the water...
at the creek just around the corner...of where I was laying down..myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...