안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Daecheon Beach (part 2): The first glimpse of the beach

Then, I dared myself despite the heat^-^ to walk into the shore..and sure...there I found lots (well..not many) people sunbathing (under the parasols)^-^. 
or...swimming in the shallow water of the shore...hoo..it looked so fun. 
I noticed that a lot of them were using rubber duck-like lifebuoy or ring-shaped lifebuoy to help them afloat. It looked so fun, too.!!! 
The bright blue sky..and the well..not that white beach..but...enough to 'relax' the sore eyes....were all there to welcome me. 
Yeaah...finally I was at the famous Daecheon, Boryeong beach where an annual mud festival is held right here on the spot. 
People did splash themselves into the warm water of the shore.
Wish I could just go and soak myself in.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...