안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Daecheon Beach (part 1): On the Way to Boryeong (beach)

It's Tuesday..and still summer vacation. But, I got to skip from my part-time job. Luckily I got a permission to take part in my university program: HUFS Foreign Students Tour to Daecheon Beach.!!!
Along the way, I encountered  a lot of nice scenery to look at.  
Wait. it's really really like a Teletubbies hills. Don't you think so? 
Then, we saw nothing but trees...some were like these. 
Then, we (finally after 3-hour bus ride from Seoul) arrived at the hotel, which was actually our university hotel. 
This view, well, it's taken from the window our university-managed hotel.  Later on this one. More and more people started to come...
Oh, a water park is just right around the corner. I could see the commotion over there.
Looks fun. 
This is exactly what the surrounding looked like when I stepped out of my room that afternoon. Well, I was going to the beach..and thinking to myself...
wait..."where are the people?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...