안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Long Walk Around Daecheon Beach (part 3)

Where to go? hmm so many places to visit..but so little time. So, I decided to go to Mud Plaza...
Along the way..another hotel with the word 'MUD' on it.^^ it's Mudrin. Hmm wonder what it means. 
as for the rest...let the pictures speak for itself.^^ 
I zoomed into some islets that I barely made out with my naked eyes....
As I kept on walking towards the Mud Plaza, I encountered more points of interests in the city center. Hmm ..not actually the center....it's still right next to the beach.
Even the bus stop is designed to again & again..remind visitors that they are in the city of MUD.
Mud Plaza!  인증샷 or a kind of proof that I was there.^^
The roundabout at the mud plaza. Not many vehicles were visible. 
It's not a bit quiet that afternoon.
The same spot.
The bright blue sky in the afternoon dozed me off a bit...I mean...I was a little bit tired of walking for about 8 km circling about the city...until I arrived here.
Another section of the beach was coming closer to my view. As if I was kind of recharged...
I was walking towards the beach...
the sound of waves approaching...
and..that's it. A vast and long coastline at Daecheon Beach came into view.
hmm..what a great day to spend...^^and I got to see the SUNSET at the beach,too.
and I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...