안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, August 31, 2013

Farewell to two persons....in a row...

First, Pak Manna Rahmana (in white shirt, third from left) has completed his 3-year term serving as a broadcaster and editor in KBS World Radio, Indonesian Language Service Program. So, he just came back home to Indonesia last week. 
We always meet him..and work with him..so, we bid him goodbye.
It was taken when we met him for the last time in Itaewon Masjid during Friday prayer. 
Hope that Pak Manna is always healthy and happy as always in Jakarta. 
then, the second person I bid goodbye is Rio, my former student.
He just graduated. Master program in Korean language and literature in Daegu.
I met Rio and his girlfriend, Nurul, who also happens to be studying here as well. 
Now, Rio is going back to Jogjakarta where he will teach at UGM. 
He's gonna be a good sonsaengnim, I am sure.
He's been a good and keen student. I am proud of you, Rio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...