안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, August 1, 2013

더테러라이브 The Terror Live

Another Korean movie to date with.^^
Yesterday I just went home numb and jaw dropped with 설국열차 (Snowpiercer)...and today..I was blown away by 'The Terror Live.
Hmm...why ..why..why so many Korean movies that I got to watch? ^^
well..being a movie freak..I couldn't help it.
In two-week time...there's gonna be 감기 'The Flu'
another disaster-themed movie.....^^
Okay..to start with..I love the movie. I made it into the cinema after rushing myself...into the crowds who happened to see the same movie. The movie indeed received a word-of-mouth marketing, especially since it heads to head with the blockbuster 'Snowpiercer'
now..let me get it straight....
The straight leading man^^Yoon Young-hwa (played by Ha Jung-woo)  is a radio host who happens to receive a guest call while he's on air. The caller claims to have a bomb and plans to detonate the Mapo bridge. And he does...only after Ha Jeong-woo shrugs his call off. Then...Kaboom...all hell broke loose in Seoul. 
This movie is a masterpiece (well, at least for me) since I love movies with contained and closed spatial backdrop, like a radio studio, in this one.
It does deliver a spinal and neck-wrecking terror ...since it does look happen right here in Seoul...and in Youido..where I always go on a weekly basis.
It couldn't be scarier!
Terrorists sound so clearly near....
Once again..this is a must-watch movie in summer.
Summer movie like this really delivers!
It gave me goosebumps....
#Yippeey...being a CGV member...I could pay as much as 5,500 Won for this one....^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...