안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, August 31, 2013

Now You See Me

The much-talked about movie in Korea as of last week (hmm I don't know now)...was Now You See Me (나우유씨미)  hmm I am always intrigued by the fact that all foreign movies in Korea are either translated (sometimes wholly and differently) or simply Hangeul-ized . quite interesting, right?  
The movie got a lot of exposure even on the bus advertisement. 
I happened to find one of the buses with the movie poster on it.
Although lots of movie critics sneered at this particular movie. I find it refreshingly and cleverly executed. 
I love the actions, the extravagance shown in the movie.
Magic has never been this elegantly seductive .....Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo, Woody Harrelson, Isla Fisher, Dave Franco, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman.....
I mean...international stars collaborated in the project that makes it an appeal in itself. 
* Do I wanna re-watch it again/ Yes, sure. for the sake of eye-candy magic the movie offers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...