안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, September 24, 2011

Narcissistic Suray



Just this time around. I watched myself in the mirror and saw the reflection of someone who's currently 37 years old. This time around, I feel the need to closely scrutinize my own face in the mirror. Since I might as well want to keep the pictures of my own reflection, I did it deliberately on my face so as to keep its visage as I saw it today. What ticked me more was when I realized that wearing yellow T-shirt like I was wearing gave somewhat a bright rendition to my face. So, this is the reason why these pictures suddenly came up as an entry. ^.^. Narcissistic Suray? well, you could've guessed it.
How can a narcissistic person upload a picture of himself being protruded and swollen like that?
How can a narcissistic person upload a balded figure of himself in a close exposure like that?
Well.....this is narcissistic......oh swell.


1 comment:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...