안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, March 24, 2012

Eyra's Classmates


Okey, I know this is not a good and clear picture since I got it from a picture attached on Eyra's class door. ^^ I was just wondering how they could be so adorable and all. I think I love the fact that Eyra has blended in into her friends and her class. I know she likes the life of being a new student at Korean school: Cheongnyangni Elementary School.





The picture does indicate that all of the children look so happy and invigoratingly happy to share their life ahead of them.

Just by looking at the background of where they took the picture, it is visible that the class looks so cool. Just look at their own painting of themselves^^ with their own name on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...