안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Roller Coaster @ Seoulland

Been there twice and rode the loops @ Seoulland several times. Well, compared to the one at Movie World @ Gold Coast or the wooden coaster @ Everland, the ones @ Seoulland were not that scary. But, still, they were worth-trying for anyone visiting this theme park.

It was still winter. Me and the family as well as my friends were taking a stroll along and around the park. Since not many people were there, we were, then, able to take a ride several times without having to wait in a long queue line as it could have been during weekends. A bit lucky, I guess. Or else, because it was a bit cold due to long overdue winter. Anyway...the experiences we got while visiting this park was somewhat imbued with the memoirs of having ridden these loops.

Wawan, my fellow friend, had a stomach ache and headache after taking the coasters. As for me, I was glad that I was okay, though frankly ....it was a bit scary, too. ^^.
Anyhow....Seoulland's roller coasters are worth-riding.
oh oh...there are also other smaller coasters designed for the kids....just like the one we took, too.
I had to ....coz I would not have let my daughter ride it by herself, right?
so....I guess...all sizes of coasters were available for any young at hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...