안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, March 1, 2012

Family pictures at Nami island

A nice weather...well...almost!
"I love you, Mom"

"Love you, too, Freya"

~Freya & her Daddy~

(back)from left: Meity, Suray, Putri, Wenny, Jobirson
(front) from left: Freya, Eyra

At the riverside, waiting for the boat to dock...
Perfect spot for taking pictures.......splendid!
That's why we did some shots with the family there.
The lining up tall pine trees that dotted the island was a perfect place for this occasion.
What more could we want......but.....the warmth of being able to share the moments with the family and friends alike.
Eyra & Freya seemed to enjoy her time with us.
As for me, of course...I did, too.
so did my friends.......^^
An afternoon during Winter.....in Nami.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...