안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, March 25, 2012

Poli the RoboCar.... Finally...

Eyra and Freya have been going over heel about this animated character Poli the Robocar 폴리 로보카. They've been asking me to buy the toy version of them. So, I asked both of them and asked them to promise ....that should they be good to each other...and (as for Eyra)...should she be good at school and be good at doing her homework.....I'd be more than willing to buy them the toys they wanted.
So, I did cos they did.

Last night, we went to Tesco's Home Plus where all of the toys were there as if the place was meant to be the heaven of kids' imagination. Ok, we did not just go there and grab things and went back home. We did go to Kyobo Bookstore at Gwanghwamun. I got to buy this TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in KOrean) that I desperately need right now....since I'm going to take the test this coming April. ^^

Ok...back to Eyra's business....as soon as I got what I wanted, I took them to Home Plus at Yongdu station or Dongdaemun-gu Office station...just about 20 minute subway ride (including transfer). We thought it would be a warm evening.....but ...unfortunately...it was windy and cold...so, we were feeling a bit cold.
Not that bad, though.
Just look at the bright faces of Eyra and Freya. I think their excitement of having the new toys in hand beat the shivering cold weather of last night.
What a relief.
Exhausted of going around each floor of the newly renovated Home Plus store, we had dinner at Lotteria at the food plaza. Oh, we also ordered tteokpukki the hot ones. For only 3000 Won, we could get one of the chewy and delicious tteokpukki that my wife loves so much.
OK..that's pretty much what happened last night.
* Oh, on our way back home...on subway we met two Indonesian friends who happen to be studying at KDI, a campus near mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...