안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pemilu, Election in Korea 2012

April 11, 2012 will be one of the important dates for Korea and Korean people--I think. Ok, why I think it is....first, I have what I experienced back home in Indonesia as to what the people expected from an election or at least during the election day. Some people were enthusiastic while others were not that much. Ok, I do not know as what would or does happen to Korean society in anticipating the election, especially an election to select their representative for the House of Representatives members. I do see lots of posters and stuffs around the corner and streets everywhere....to invigorate or at least to remind the people of what they need to do at the D-Date.
Now, I just want to write down about an advertisement or I'd rather call it a public announcement of what's coming ahead. Be it on the buses, small and big buses, public transportation, and of course subway......I found this poster attached on every compartment of subways. I think it is a good way to remind people that they need to have their votes on the D-Day.

서울특별시건거관리위원회 or Seoul Metropolitan Election Management Board (?) is doing its best to make sure that from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m on April 11, 2012....Korean people do come and choose two representatives to represent their district and as well as one for national assembly.
I do not know much about it, but judging from what it is...it looks like the one is simply similar to the one we have back home in Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...