안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, March 1, 2012

Chuncheon Myeongdong Dalgalbi

Dakgalbi? 닭갈비? i in Myeongdong? in Chuncheon?
yes..yes...yes...it is chicken roasted and fried in a big hot plate with rather sweet soysauce.
Well...I am not sure whether my explanation about this dakgalbi is true...since I did not know it for sure. It was just from what I saw and tasted:)


Depite the fact that I am 100% vegetarian, I was still able to enjoy the rice cooked or stirred fried rice within the delicious dalgalbi.
People going to Chuncheon must have a list of eating this famous dakgalbi in their itineraries.
Yes, it was a good choice for the operator of the tour to have us eat there.
My wife loved it.
My friends did, too.
So did my kids.
Well....I did not eat the chicken....only the veggies that were cooked with it.
Ok.....with full stomach ....we were heading towards the Naminara Repubic!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...