안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, March 2, 2012

Flower bouquet, anyone?

For what?
well...in terms of this Spring season right here in Korea....especially if you are going to campus or any school....it simply means....flower bouquet for those who are graduating or ......entering the school.
Just like what we saw in our campus last week. It was Friday 24, 2012...and the campus was fully packed with graduating students as well as their families or friends or .....cheering juniors.
But..that's not what interested me...
I simply got myself mesmerized by the vast arrays of flowers available being sold by mushrooming sellers at that very day.^^
and...the flowers came in all sizes with their peripherals! what?
yes.....the flowers were adorned with candies, fake-flowers, mini cutie dolls of any imaginable cartoon characters.
Too..bad I did not have guts to take closer look at them...but instead..I just asked my daughter and wife..who were there...to stand...and have them captured with the flower sellers as the background.
One thing that I learned from the occasion was that....the graduation day was something of a festivity in itself. I found it quite interesting and so merry!
Love it. I guess...it was quite having to do with the warm weather of early Spring....^^and people just wanted to have fun outside...esp. when once in a lifetime-like occasion like this.....occurred.
So, it would be wise to buy one or two bouquet and give them to our friends..
This is...... I bet.....one of Korea's contemporary cultures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...