안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, March 8, 2012

Java Jazz Festival 2012

This is the 8th Java Jazz Festival. Annually held in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Back then.....I was there to witness the mesmerizing jazzy extravaganza....but not this time.
I am in Korea.....so I cannot attend, let alone enjoy the festival.
But...thanks to Kompas live TV & First Media HD, I could enjoy the so-called hype-much-talk-about Java Festival in the southern hemisphere.
All of the line-up artists....that I wanted to see... of course....were not available online. But, at least I could still live up and tag along the festival through online world.
It was a good thing that I managed to keep my eyes open....till dawn^^
Staying up all night made my Sunday class......late to begin with.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...