안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, March 2, 2012

Dinner with PAS dignitaries

PAS (Pacific Asia Society) or 태평양아시아협회 has been regularly visiting Indonesia since 2008, notably to University of Indonesia in Jakarta and to my university back home, Gadjah Mada University.
Now that I am living and studying in Korea, it has been a great moment to meet my friends I met through PAS programs as well as the dignitaries of PAS who have regularly visited Indonesia.
I have been closely got acquainted with some dignitaries of PAS so it was my honor to fulfill their invitation for a dinner together last week in Gangnam.
I brought along all of my family to line 9 Sinnohyeong station where I had to meet them.
It was a good time that we could meet again.
They have been doing their great and best works and tasks in bridging the cultural and social ties between Indonesia and Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...