안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, March 11, 2012

More Birthday Cake's pics














Another prolonged story of what I could have done with the cake.......: not only that we could enjoy it by eating it earnestly.....^^, but....we could also take a closer look at how delicate it was and how tempting it was for us to savor our savory-laden tongue.....:) (read: appetite)













Here are the pics of the cake that we could have just swallowed into the digesting tummy of ours. Instead of just doing 'just that', we came up with an idea of taking every bit of its piece and angle into a relentlessly perpetual palatable cake of my 38th birthday bash (no.....just kidding)!













There were no bashes at all.
It was just a simple 'silent' celebration with my family.
Alhamdulillah ....that I am blessed with the gifts of being able to breathe......with all of the possibilities I have right now..... and be what I am now.
Surely....I also would like to thank my family: my wife and two lovely daughters.












So, these pics simply assert the facts that I am being grateful....for all of the colorfully wondrous life I had, I am having, I will have.....








No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...