안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bingo??

First, I thought they were doing some kind of Bingo.^^ I was wrong. I was so oblivious that they were actually doing a tracking practice.They were drawing the lines over the dots that once they do so, a series of numbers would appear. A good practice for kids to learn the numbers and how to write them.
So...I thought it was Bingo.
It was almost 11 pm and they insisted on doing this until they finished up to number 60. Eyra and Freya were busy doing this while I had to make sure that they were on time to go to bed afterwards.
One of the good things of being in Korea is that my children can learn both English and Korean at the same time. It was amazing to see how the kids could grasp both languages at the same time. They are now able to count in Indonesian, Javanese, English, and of course....in Korean language. Kids do have a mind of their own in learning new languages. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...